CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATES
The ideal Sales Associate candidate will be responsible for providing the ultimate shopping experience at Goodman Building Supply.
Essential Job Functions
• Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store and/or approach the register.
• Utilize the tools and on-site training that will be provided to you by the Company to develop selling and service skills, resulting in long-term customer relationships and increased sales.
• Give accurate and current information about the products and services provided in our store; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
• Apply the above standards to all phone inquiries.
• Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude at all times.
• Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Effective communication skills.
• Must be available to work weekends, and some holidays, when the store is open.
To apply, please visit us in person at 775 Redwood Highway, Mill Valley. Ask for Martin or Debbie. No phone calls or emails please!
Equal Employment Opportunity Disclaimer
Goodman Building Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making employment decisions on the basis of merit. We seek to find the best available person for each position that we hire for. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or sexual orientation, including all classes protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and we will not tolerate it.